ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following duties. Other duties may be assigned as needed.- Electronically print/import emails from email@example.com in a timely manner- Electronically print/scan/import faxes in a timely manner- Assist with paperwork flow- Assist with Care Transitions filing/importing from firstname.lastname@example.org in a timely manner- Assist with electronically printing/naming/importing from assigned portals- Scan completed documents delivered by the team to the Admins- Follow naming convention for electronic prints- Import electronic documents into Document Locator- Index the electronic documents as they are imported- Index single documents from the Indexer software- Assist with additional administrative duties as assigned by Intake SupervisorDECISION MAKING- Follow routine procedures and processes.- Resolve entry-level issues and pass other issues on to supervisor.
- Top priority is machine maintenance and repair but will also be responsible for a broad range of other maintenance activities. - Install, conduct preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, and maintain proper machine performance.- Will work with natural gas fired equipment, 480V, 3PH electrical, as well as ammonia systems and boiler.- Diagnose root cause of downtime or quality issues and make repairs to correct the issue.- Facilitate scheduled changeovers and repairs with production staff.- Recommend and initiate changes to improve equipment operating performance.- Create and supply parts lists for repairs & backup, and suggest purchase items.- Maintain documents related to maintenance, tests, modifications, and repairs.- May train Machine Operators and others on proper set-up and adjustment of equipment.- Perform facilities maintenance including general construction (light plumbing, electrical, and carpentry).
- Handle inbound calls from and outbound calls to our clients placing their meal order- Address questions, and provide exceptional customer service- Input order information into the appropriate client order screen- Document all conversations with client into client information database- Ensure all assigned clients are contacted and have an order on file- Contact case managers via telephone, email, and/or fax when a special situation arises regarding one of their clients- Work quickly and efficiently without making the client feel rushed.- Other projects/duties as assigned
- Maintenance of sanitary conditions throughout the facility.- Follow instructions and complete required task in a timely manner.- Maintains consistent communication and fosters teamwork between all personnel.- Ability to accurately complete all required documentation.- Other miscellaneous duties as requested by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Supervise a team of approximately 20 call center reps handling inbound and outbound calls placing client meal orders, addressing questions, and providing exceptional customer service.- Tracking and documenting employee performance both formally and informally- Complete employee performance reviews.- Interviews, hires, terminates employees, when needed, with assistance from Human Resources.- Creates and distributes necessary call center reports as requested by management.- Training, motivating, developing, and coaching employees to drive customer satisfaction, efficiency, and performance.- Determines training requirements for new hires and additional performance-based training for existing representatives, as needed.- Answers rep questions and handles customer escalations.- Manages productivity based on call center metrics to ensure calls are being handled in an efficient and productive manner.- Scheduling of Representatives based on call center volume and needs.- Approval of weekly timecards and resolving employee issues per Company policy and/or with Human Resources assistance.- Coordinates and provides assistance in managing necessary call campaigns, such as Welcome and Exit Campaigns.- Other duties may be assigned as needed.Job Skills & Behavior - Strong problem solving and analytical skills.- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.- Ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt and implement change in a timely and effective manner.- Sincerity and passion about helping peopleDecision Making - Decisions on the hiring, disciplinary and terminating of employees within the call center team, working with Human Resources- Decisions on scheduling needs for the department based on call volume and special program work- Recommendations to Call Center Operations Manager on performance based merit increasesPhysical Requirements - Typical office environment, majority of work performed on computer.Supervisory Responsibilites Complete supervisory responsibilities for call center team under their direction - Hiring- Performance- Training- Disciplinary, with assistance from HR- Terminating employees with assistance from HR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following duties. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Top priority is machine maintenance and repair but will also be responsible for a broad range of other maintenance activities. - Install, conduct preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, and maintain proper machine performance. - Will work with natural gas fired equipment, 480V, 3PH electrical, as well as ammonia systems and boiler.- Diagnose root cause of downtime or quality issues and make repairs to correct the issue. - Facilitate scheduled changeovers and repairs with production staff. - Recommend and initiate changes to improve equipment operating performance. - Create and supply parts lists for repairs & backup, and suggest purchase items. - Maintain documents related to maintenance, tests, modifications, and repairs. - May train Machine Operators and others on proper set-up and adjustment of equipment. - Perform facilities maintenance including general construction (light plumbing, electrical, and carpentry).
- The ideal candidate for a Fulfillment Associate role is bright, motivated, and possesses a strong work ethic. Other important traits include attention to detail, are able to meet deadlines, demonstrates initiative, and has a commitment to customer service- Fulfillment Associates pick, scan, and pack a portion of each customer’s order as it passes in front of them in a fast paced, refrigerated environment. - Associates are expected to keep the pace of the fulfillment line and adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards. - Responsibilities also include moving product from one location to another, following food sanitation and safety guidelines, assisting with general housekeeping, and other duties as assigned. - No previous picking or packing experience required. - This position requires the physical stamina to consistently perform medium to heavy work activities including reaching, walking, standing, pulling, pushing, lifting (exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally to move objects & lifting in excess of 30 pounds), grasping, and repetitive motion activities.- Work is done inside a large warehouse area that is free from outside weather conditions but maintains a temperature between 34-40 degrees. - Employees must dress appropriately with a coat & hat. Gloves are provided. - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts are available; competitive hourly pay + shift differential + daily team production bonus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following duties. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions• Production Team Associates prepare, cook, plate food items onto trays and clean and sanitize all utensils used during the production process. This is a refrigerated and fast moving production environment that maintains a temperature between 34-40 degrees• They are expected to keep with the pace of the surrounding environment and adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards. • Following food sanitation (GMP) and safety guidelines.• 1st and 2nd shifts are available, competitive hourly rates+ shift differential + daily team production bonus.- Other duties as assigned
- Lead Engineer on capital projects - Including overall project management of scope development, budget, system design, equipment sizing and selection, schedule, construction, installation, start-up, check-out, and closeout- Lead system design development for unit operations which includes improvements to existing equipment using appropriate technical evaluation and involvement- Pro-actively lead collaboration with cross-functional partners to develop margin improvement and technical innovation opportunities- Conduct and/or manage experiments, trials, and analyses to validate and advance technical opportunities- Partner with Procurement to source, obtain quotes, and negotiate per desired specifications (evaluate submissions with team and management for approval)- Provide effective communication and documentation of work including technical plans, experimental reports, financial analysis, and management updates.- Communicate status and issues regarding project activity on a continual basis- Work with R&D and Food Safety/Quality to identify appropriate system requirements- Offers engineering support and troubleshooting assistance to the cross functional plant and company teams- Provide innovative technical solutions required to meet business objectives with emphasis on productivity- Provide support to annual capital planning process, which may include development and management of the capital program for the facility- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and new vendors, suppliers, and contractors- Ability to travel up to 10 - 20%, depending on project priorities.- Other duties as assigned Internal & External Contact - Company cross-functional teams including Operations, R&D, Quality, Safety, Finance, Procurement, Marketing, and Corporate Sr. Leadership- Plant factory teams from operator to plant manager- External vendors and contractors
- Develops and implements the necessary policies and procedures conforming to Mom’s Meals requirements. - Provides support and guidance to the locations in the requirements outlined in the EHSMS. - Assists in the investigation of incidents through root cause analysis and corrective action planning. - Collects/Analyzes/Communicates incident trend reports on a regular basis for all key Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) metrics. - Execute key environmental program tasks and permit requirements according to the compliance calendar. - Provides support to the location’s Safety Committee. - Participate in/support the Mom’s Meals Internal/External Audits. - Interfaces with external regulatory agencies, and internal business partners as needed.- Develop/Assist with the internal EHS communications. - Maintains EHS records as required by legal or company record retention policies. - Maintains current knowledge of applicable state and local legislation.- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Schedules and conducts onsite vendor food safety and quality assessments through collaboration with Internal Stakeholders for new potential vendors.• Maintains current supplier approval schedule and conducts re-evaluation audits per the defined frequency.• Ability to thoroughly assess vendor risks as it relates to various product types (i.e. Meat, poulty, egg, dairy, baked goods, fruit/vegetables, food additives/ingredients, etc.) and applicable regulations (i.e. USDA and FDA) and Quality Standards (i.e. SQF, BRC, etc.)• Writes reports and communicates findings in a timely manner to execute prompt closure to identified nonconformances.• Follows up with suppliers on corrective action plans as needed to ensure the appropriate level of action is taken to eliminate nonconformance.• Work with suppliers to improve their overall service level, including compliance to specifications and COA requirements.• Identifies, measures, implements and reports on continuous improvement initiatives within the supply chain program (i.e. Supplier Performance metrics, etc.).• Further develop and evolve food safety and quality risk assessment criteria and supplier qualification programs, assist with HACCP and Food Safety Plans as needed. • Assist in analyzing complaint data as it relates to raw materials to identify trends and opportunities with vendors to drive continuous improvement.• Assure programs, policies and procedures are compliant and kept current. • Inputs supplier data within the computerized quality management system to ensure current information is maintained. • Perform other duties as assigned by the Food Safety Management Team
- Direct oversite of 1st shift or 2nd shift in the Kitchen or Plating & Packaging departments.- Develop and follow up on overall production performance and quality standards. Participate in daily update meetings, analyze and report on downtime or other issues.- Oversees department planning and coordination of workload based on production schedule and adapts to changing circumstances as needed.- Evaluates and recommends improvements in methods, equipment, procedures, etc.- Drive results – includes production volume and reliability, labor management, workflow, and materials loss reduction.- Oversee compliance with GMP, Food Safety & Quality SOPs, and HACCP guidelines. Do quality checks and confer with Quality on food quality issues.- Understand and model personal safety policies, reporting any safety hazards, and actively preventing/eliminating hazards that can cause injury or illness.- Coordinates production activities with the Kitchen, Warehouse, and Quality Assurance.- Work with Sanitation to ensure rooms are ready for production.- Work closely with Maintenance to trouble shoot issues and communicate needs.- Work with HR regarding hiring, employee relations, and termination needs.- Monitor onboarding of new employees and performance-based training or cross-training activities.- Interact with Supply Chain Manager as needed on supply of products or materials used in production.- Communicate clear performance expectations and provide performance coaching.- Monitor/guide supervisory completion of time cards, performance reviews, and dealing with employee issues.- Lead/participate in continuous improvement efforts.- Foster a spirit of cooperation and respect within team and with other departments.- Other projects as assigned.
The Fulfillment Supervisor position will cover the 3rd Shift (11 pm- 7 am) at our North Jackson, Ohio plant. - Executes daily operations through support of production team, ensuring delays and issues are reduced or eliminated.- Drives productivity improvements through consistent kaizens (Lean initiatives).- Communicates goals and objectives to the production team, ensuring alignment of the team to company goals.- Directs standard work adherence and development throughout the production team through daily audits.- Develops and implements work schedules assure effective and efficient operations.- Coordinates with Inventory team to ensure all materials needs are met, eliminating line slow downs related to materials.- Partners with our Food Safety team to ensure we are meeting FDA, USDA and General Manufacturing Practice requirements.- Leads production team quality improvement efforts.- Supports all Safety Team efforts to continuously improve practices and facilities.- Conducts performance appraisals. Provides measurable feedback to assigned personnel and suggestions for improved performance. Formulates and implements employee corrective actions as needed.- Other projects / duties as assignedQUALIFICATIONS- High School diploma or equivalent required- 2+ years fulfillment or production leadership experience- Lean manufacturing certification or experience leading in a company practicing Lean- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus JOB SKILLS & BEHAVIOR- Strong analytical skills.- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.- Ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt and implement change in a timely and effective manner.- Organized and detail-oriented with problem-solving skillsPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds overhead with or without reasonable accommodation- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours on a concrete floor with or without reasonable accommodation- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation- Able to work at varied temperatures: Dock, cooler, & freezer (30° to -17°)SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY- Decisions on scheduling needs for the department - Recommendations on performance based merit increasesMom’s Meals complies with all applicable federal and state non-discrimination laws. All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, national origin, ancestry, color, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or military status.
- Perform on-going analysis of real time performance and initiate re-forecasting and flex workforce as needed to achieve service level goals & business objectives - Creates and implements plans (schedules) to distribute staff to meet projected work volumes, achieve service and production goals - Perform intra day and intra week re-forecasting and support short and long term forecasting work- Track, monitor, and document employee attendance and schedule adherence- Provide detailed daily, weekly, and monthly workforce management reporting to the Customer Care Management Team- Keep department informed of progress towards order goals and service level targets- Act as system administrator for phone systems (Revations and NICE OBD), managing profiles, rules, and outages- Handle requests for offline time by Customer Service Supervisors- Through deep root cause analysis Identify and partner with business operations to deploy changes that will improve efficiency, customer experience, care representative satisfaction- Create and distribute reports as needed or as requested by senior leadership- Other projects and duties as assignedJob Skills & Behavior - Strong problem solving and analytical skills- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- Ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook- Strong relationship building skills with peers and leadership team- Excellent attention to detailInternal & External Contact - Internal: Director of Customer Care, Customer Care Supervisors, Customer Care Representatives, Support Supervisor, Support Specialists, Private Pay Manager, Private Pay Representatives, Customer Care Support Specialist.- External: None
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following duties. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.• Understand meal requirements and ensure have proper scoops & other materials needed to begin plating meal. • Perform high volume work standing at assembly line plating food into trays by scoop, piece, or weight with minimal splatter. • Follow instructions regarding scoops (rounds, level, etc.) to ensure amount plated fits within weight guidelines. • When working at front of the line responsible for setting pace and keeping straight product flow moving along conveyors. • Visually inspect food for any potential quality defects and inform Supervisor, Lead, or QA. • Avoid bumping or moving unifillers and vemags when on the line but may help with removing them from the line. • Help control cross-contamination of allergens by cleaning and sanitize machine completely when changing to a new meal, plus by being careful not to have contact with a different line without changing frock, gloves, etc. • May help train new employees on plating.• Rotate plating position periodically throughout the shift to reduce repetitive injury. • May also help at the back of the line, assist with running, doing sanitation, or other duties as assigned.
LOS DEBERES Y RESPONSABILIDADES ESENCIALES incluyen, pero no se limitan a los siguientes deberes. Otros deberes pueden ser asignados según sean necesario. Se pueden hacer ajustes razonables para permitir a individuos con discapacidades realizar las funciones esenciales.- Entender los requisitos del platillo y asegurar que usa el cucharon y otros materiales necesarios para el platillo.- Realizar trabajos de alto volumen de pie en la línea automática poniendo comida en un platillo con cucharon, por pieza o por peso con mínimo desperdicio.- Seguir las instrucciones relativas a los cucharones (rellenas, aniveladas, etc.) para asegurar que los ajustes de la cantidad del platillo estén dentro del peso indicado.- Marcar el ritmo de la velocidad de la línea cuando le toque estar el frente de la línea- Inspeccionar visualmente los alimentos para detectar posibles defectos de calidad e informar al supervisor, al líder o al Control de Calidad.- Evitar tocar o mover las maquinas embutidora, y las maquinas V-Mags cuando esté en la línea, pero puede ayudar a removerlos de la línea.- Ayudar a controlar la contaminación cruzada de los alérgenos mediante la limpieza y desinfección de la máquina completamente cuando se cambia a una nueva comida, además de tener cuidado de no tener contacto con una línea diferente sin cambiar la bata, guantes, etc.- Puede ayudar a entrenar a nuevos empleados en el platillo.- Hacer rotación de posiciones en el platillo periódicamente durante todo el turno para reducir lesiones repetitivas.- También puede ayudar en el empaque, como corredor, hacer saneamiento u otros deberes como según sean asignados.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following duties. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.- 1st shift Palletizer helps set up the room. 2nd shift Palletizer helps clean up the room. - Get pallets, sanitize them, and have ready to use in the Pack Room. Replenish full pallets with empty ones as needed. Retrieve boxes, cut open, and get onto rollers.- Monitor stacking of packaged meals onto pallets from 2 or 3 assembly lines. Inform Catchers/Packagers if any stacking concerns (off center, etc.) and pull completed pallets into RTE.- Ensure product number and box number match. Wrap pallets and ensure proper labels (license plates) are attached and place in freezer to await transport to Order Fulfillment.- Inspect pallets and scan pallets into AX.- Enter license plate into notebook, keep an accurate count of pallets and submit report.- Operate, adjust, and maintain palletizing equipment. Inform supervisor of any issues or equipment malfunctions.- Work cooperatively with Catchers/Packagers, RTE Runners, Blast Chill Monitors, and Warehouse Associates to navigate shared space, keep space clean and safe, and ensure product is handled properly.- Assist Pack Room with changeovers and by helping on the line to cover breaks. Ensure following GMP and other food safety rules when helping on the line.- As needed, help rerun meals through metal detector if needed.- Able to become certified on Forklift in order to assist with retrieval or placement of pallets.- May help in other areas of the plant as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following duties. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.- Responsible for deep clean of wide variety of machinery so they will pass morning inspection. Must properly break down and clean all production machinery and equipment.- Review and follow internal Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs), as well as, FDA & USDA standards.- Clean and sanitize all belts, surfaces, machines, & lines.- Mop and squeegee floors, wipe down walls, etc. in production areas.- Occasionally may use a ladder or scissor lift to reach and clean higher levels.- Remove trash and cardboard and transport waste outside to trash compactor and receptacles.- Properly use and maintain cleaning chemicals.- Help with general housekeeping and organization.- Follow & encourage other to follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).- May help clean and maintain bathrooms, hand wash stations, or other general areas (e.g., break room, etc.)- May help clean around exterior of the building as needed.- May help in dishroom or other areas as needed.
- Oversee HACCP and food safety, quality and sanitation programs, including implementation, staff training and documentation- Provide facility food safety and quality leadership to the QA/FS department- Provide communication between management and food safety, quality assurance and sanitation team- Work with USDA/FSIS, FDA and state inspectors; perform environmental and product testing samples as needed- Answer Non Compliance Records (NRs)- Update HACCP and food safety plans as requirements/rules and product lines change- Assist with annual HACCP reassessment and audit the facility for food safety plans and training needs- Assure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs).- Use all required safety equipment and consistently follow all food-related sanitation and operating safety guidelines; ensure that food production staff does the same- Maintain current library for all GMPs, SOPs, and SSOPs; manage GMP training and development programs.- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Food Safety Management TeamSupervisory Responsobility - Position is responsible for leadership covering a three shift operation Decision Making - On a daily basis, the QA & Food Safety Manager will be responsible for food safety & quality personnel- In consultation with the Plant Manager the QA & FS manager will be expected to provide insight to disposition of out of compliance product, regulatory actions, and other issues as neededInternal & External Contact - Corporate Technical Services Management Team- Plant Managers and Corporate Leadership- Federal and state regulatory personnel
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk asset tracking DB- Document internal procedures- Assist with onboarding of new users and equipment moves and setup. Ability to carry 40lbs- Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software, familiar with current imaging standards and encryption techniques.- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required- Other duties as assigned