Click column header to sort
- Supervise a team of approximately 20 call center reps handling inbound and outbound calls placing client meal orders, addressing questions, and providing exceptional customer service.- Tracking and documenting employee performance both formally and informally- Complete employee performance reviews.- Interviews, hires, terminates employees, when needed, with assistance from Human Resources.- Creates and distributes necessary call center reports as requested by management.- Training, motivating, developing, and coaching employees to drive customer satisfaction, efficiency, and performance.- Determines training requirements for new hires and additional performance-based training for existing representatives, as needed.- Answers rep questions and handles customer escalations.- Manages productivity based on call center metrics to ensure calls are being handled in an efficient and productive manner.- Scheduling of Representatives based on call center volume and needs.- Approval of weekly timecards and resolving employee issues per Company policy and/or with Human Resources assistance.- Coordinates and provides assistance in managing necessary call campaigns, such as Welcome and Exit Campaigns.- Other duties may be assigned as needed.Job Skills & Behavior - Strong problem solving and analytical skills.- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.- Ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt and implement change in a timely and effective manner.- Sincerity and passion about helping peopleDecision Making - Decisions on the hiring, disciplinary and terminating of employees within the call center team, working with Human Resources- Decisions on scheduling needs for the department based on call volume and special program work- Recommendations to Call Center Operations Manager on performance based merit increasesPhysical Requirements - Typical office environment, majority of work performed on computer.Supervisory Responsibilites Complete supervisory responsibilities for call center team under their direction - Hiring- Performance- Training- Disciplinary, with assistance from HR- Terminating employees with assistance from HR
• Assist in overseeing Quality and Food Safety Programs (HACCP-Meat, Poultry, Seafood, Vegetables, Labeling, GMPs, Internal Auditing, etc) including implementation, staff training, and documentation.• Work with USDA/FSIS Consumer Safety Inspectors, FDA, and State Regulatory Inspectors as needed. Assist in the obtaining of environmental and product testing samples as needed.• Assist with internal audit program for quality and food safety plans. • Conduct daily sensory evaluation of foods being produced and packaged.• Use all required safety equipment and consistently follow all food-related sanitation and operating safety guidelines; ensures that food production staff does the same.• Directly oversee and guide Quality Assurance Technicians; may perform some supervisory duties such as verifying attendance.
• Implement, execute, and ensure compliance with Mom’s Meals Environmental, Health, and Safety policies and procedures.• Delivers safety training in accordance with the compliance calendar, which encompasses OSHA & EPA regulations.• Participate in/support the Mom’s Meals Internal/External Audits.• Interfaces with external regulatory agencies and internal business partners as needed.• Develop/Assist with the internal EHS communications.• Maintains EHS records as required by legal or company record retention policies.• Maintains current knowledge of applicable state and local legislation.
While on route, duties include:- Safely drive company vehicle- Load meals into company vehicle at designated cold storage- Deliver meals to our clients, often taking meals into client’s homes- Accurately and consistently record deliveries on MMHD delivery application- Consistently follows all food related sanitation procedures- Provide excellent customer service to clients at all times- Inspect, clean, and maintain equipment in a safe operating manner- Report any equipment failures and vehicle damage immediately to supervisor so proper repairs can be scheduled in a timely manner- Assist with vehicle and driver audits
- Supervises day to day activities of Revenue Cycle Team members at Ankeny office.- Leads, develops and trains new employees for onboarding and acts as a resource for Revenue Cycle Team.- Provides leadership structure to leads and will be their direct report.- Completes weekly timecards for Revenue Cycle Team.- Perform interviews for new Revenue Cycle Team members.- Works effectively interdepartmentally as liaison between Revenue Cycle team and other departments.- Monitors and updates SOP’s for the department on as needed basis.- Conducts monthly 1:1’s with leads and team members.- Create billing reports of assigned agencies.- Submit accounts receivable claims and/or invoices for weekly/monthly billing of assigned agencies.- Reconciliation of assigned state or local agencies.- Research and resubmit of denied billings to assigned agencies.- Reviewing quality assurance of all referrals or updated clients from assigned state or local agencies.- Making outbound & inbound calls, emails to assigned state or local agencies with the purpose of securing correct information regarding new referrals, updated clients, and billings.- Performing other duties as assigned by the Billing Manager or senior leadership.
- Manage the OH Fulfillment team of HR professionals.- Implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with the business strategy & objectives.- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention; be a solid and trusted business partner with all Mom’s Meals employees.- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.- Partner with Talent Acquisition Team to manage the local recruitment efforts and selection process; utilize and gain proficiency in the applicant tracking system.- Oversee the maintenance of employee personnel files.- Partner with Compensation & Benefits Specialist to support and manage local comp and benefit programs.- Develop, monitor and continuously improve overall HR strategies, systems, processes & procedures.- Partner with Training & Development Team to assess training needs, provide training solutions, and monitor training programs.- Ensure compliance with all federal, state & local employment laws.- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc…).- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.- Participate in administration of Health & Safety programs.- Analyze trends, market data, and metrics in partnership with HR Management to develop solutions, programs, and policies.- Nurture a positive work environment.- Report and analyze HR metrics to measure effectiveness and support decisions
• Manage the OH Kitchen team of HR professionals.• Implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with the business strategy & objectives.• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention; be a solid and trusted business partner with all Mom’s Meals employees.• Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.• Partner with Talent Acquisition Team to manage the local recruitment efforts and selection process; utilize and gain proficiency in the applicant tracking system.• Oversee the maintenance of employee personnel files.• Partner with Compensation & Benefits Specialist to support and manage local comp and benefit programs.• Develop, monitor and continuously improve overall HR strategies, systems, processes & procedures.• Partner with Training & Development Team to assess training needs, provide training solutions, and monitor training programs.• Ensure compliance with all federal, state & local employment laws.• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc…).• Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.• Participate in administration of Health & Safety programs.• Analyze trends, market data, and metrics in partnership with HR Management to develop solutions, programs, and policies.• Nurture a positive work environment.• Report and analyze HR metrics to measure effectiveness and support decisions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following duties. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.• Work with small team to program, adjust, and tend large industrial kettles. Must coordinate workflow with each other and with other Kitchen employees. • Read and follow recipe/method using appropriate measurements. Will open and load ingredients into kettles, monitor in/out times, take temperatures, and harvest cooked product onto pans/trays & carts. • Communicate with Oven Tender and/or Quality Assurance to track and maintain kettle cook time information needed on HACCP paperwork. • Thoroughly clean and sanitize kettles and tools. • Inspect all food preparation surfaces and ensure safe food-handling practices to ensure no cross-contamination. • Observe and test foods to determine if they have been prepared and cooked sufficiently using methods such as tasting, smelling, temping, piercing them with utensils, etc. • May assist Prep-Cooks with other food preparation activities. • May operate a variety of industrial food prep equipment including industrial size kettles, bowl chopper to make purees, ribbon mixers, etc. Must learn to dismantle, clean & sanitize, and reassemble equipment. • May assist in other areas of the plant as required.
• Executes daily operations through support of the fulfillment/plant team, ensuring delays and issues are reduced or eliminated.• Drives continuous improvements within facility metrics through lean initiatives• Communicates goals and objectives, ensuring alignment to overall company goals.• Directs standard work development and adherence throughout the team.• Oversees Inventory accuracy within the facility and partners with Purchasing and Finance to ensure all materials needs are met, eliminating production slowdowns related to materials.• Partners with Food Safety & Tech Services to ensure we are meeting FDA, and General Manufacturing Practice Requirements.• Leads quality improvement efforts.• Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the fulfillment center.• Effectively incorporates customer perspectives in all business activities• Supports all safety efforts to continuously improve practices and facilities.• Conducts performance appraisals. Provides measurable feedback to assigned personnel and suggestions for improved performance. Formulates and implements employee corrective actions as needed.
• Facilitates the proper chilling of cooked products through Cryocabinet (when appropriate) and through the Blast Chiller within HACCP timelines and regulations.• Use digital thermometers to repeatedly check food in Blast Chiller. Stir, move trays and carts, etc. to ensure food temps out within allotted time frame. • Document temperatures and weights. • Correctly weigh and label all finished product leaving Blast Chill. • Move product to RTE and determine if food will remain on tray or placed in totes. • Ensure all carts and totes are properly bagged/covered and make/place labels with comps/subcomps, dates, and allergens on them. • Work with RTE Runners to organize and stage food for Pack Room. • Use all required safety equipment/procedures and consistently follow all food-related safety and sanitation guidelines. • Take initiative to assist with general cleaning tasks in the work area. • Confer with Quality Assurance as needed.• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Dry clean production areas before beginning the cleaning process.• Remove trash from all garbage cans• Clean production line equipment and surrounding areas, as required to pass inspection• Clean drains per requirements to insure they pass inspection• Assist in the setup of the room to include proper configuration of tables and machinery and also the setup of machinery to insure an efficient morning start up.• Insure that all required documentation is complete and accurate• Sweep and mop all uncarpeted floors as needed• Clean all bathroom facilities, including toilets, urinals, mirrors, sinks, floors, walls, doors.• Empty garbage from operations office, break rooms, production prep room, dish room, hot kitchen and outside of the building as needed• Break down boxes and collect cardboard in the prep room• Set up can disposal for prep room operations and maintain that area throughout the process• Operate bailer for all cardboard items• Help hang plastic for condensation as needed• Assist with condensation as needed.• Assist in the dish room area as needed• May include shoveling snow and spreading salt in cold weather months.• Re-stock supplies in the break room and restrooms as needed The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
- Manage the maintenance of Mom’s Meals Home Delivery Fleet consisting of 300 refrigerated small parcel delivery vehicles and growing across 48 different cities in the United States- Play integral role in the development, tracking, and reporting of key performance indicators relative to home delivery assets- Assist drivers and management personnel with vehicle breakdowns in real time - Determine which service stations to use in the relative area of a breakdown or service need- Establish and assist driver managers in preventative maintenance tracking and scheduling- Advise the team on best practices to ensure maximum productivity/uptime of our vehicles- Establish and implement processes and procedures to reduce maintenance expense - Advise drivers and management on technical issues related to vehicle mechanics and refrigeration components- Approximately 5-10% travel- Other duties may be assigned as neededJob Skills & Behavior - Good communication skills; must be able to speak/read/write English- Exceptional organizational skills- Ability to manage time and multi-taskDecision Making - Ability to make decisions quickly due to changing circumstances- Communicate decision changes in a timely manner to necessary personnelPhyscial Requirements - Has good visual perception as needed to perform job duties- Able to perform repetitive movements
- Handle inbound calls from and outbound calls to our clients placing their meal order- Address questions, and provide exceptional customer service- Input order information into the appropriate client order screen- Document all conversations with client into client information database- Ensure all assigned clients are contacted and have an order on file- Contact case managers via telephone, email, and/or fax when a special situation arises regarding one of their clients- Work quickly and efficiently without making the client feel rushed.- Other projects/duties as assigned
• Provides system guidance for SQF systems, food safety plans, quality programs, including implementation, staff training and documentation• Provide facility food safety and quality leadership • Provide communication between food safety and operations which includes sanitation and working on special projects.• Update SQF systems and food safety plans as requirements/rules and product lines and ingredient changes occur.• Assist with annual SQF system and food safety plan reassessment.• Assure programs, policies and procedures are compliant and kept current. • Liaison to regulatory, customer, internal and 3rd party audits.• Perform internal audits (Glass & Brittle Plastic, GMPs, Pest Control, Food Defense, Allergen Control, Label Verification, Receiving, etc.)• Maintain current library for all GMPs, SOPs, and SSOPs; manage GMP training and refresher training. • Perform other duties as assigned by the Tech Services Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following duties. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.- Production Team Associates prepare, cook, plate food items onto trays and clean and sanitize all utensils used during the production process. This is a refrigerated and fast moving production environment that maintains a temperature between 34-40 degrees- They are expected to keep with the pace of the surrounding environment and adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards. - Following food sanitation (GMP) and safety guidelines.- 1st and 2nd shifts are available, competitive hourly rates+ shift differential + daily team production bonus.- Other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate for a Fulfillment Associate role is bright, motivated, and possesses a strong work ethic. Other important traits include attention to detail, are able to meet deadlines, demonstrates initiative, and has a commitment to customer service- Fulfillment Associates pick, scan, and pack a portion of each customer’s order as it passes in front of them in a fast paced, refrigerated environment. - Associates are expected to keep the pace of the fulfillment line and adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards. - Responsibilities also include moving product from one location to another, following food sanitation and safety guidelines, assisting with general housekeeping, and other duties as assigned. - No previous picking or packing experience required. - This position requires the physical stamina to consistently perform medium to heavy work activities including reaching, walking, standing, pulling, pushing, lifting (exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally to move objects & lifting in excess of 30 pounds), grasping, and repetitive motion activities.- Work is done inside a large warehouse area that is free from outside weather conditions but maintains a temperature between 34-40 degrees. - Employees must dress appropriately with a coat & hat. Gloves are provided. - 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts are available; competitive hourly pay + shift differential + daily team production bonus.
• Understand meal requirements and ensure have proper scoops & other materials needed to begin plating meal. • Perform high volume work standing at assembly line plating food into trays by scoop, piece, or weight with minimal splatter. • Follow instructions regarding scoops (rounds, level, etc.) to ensure amount plated fits within weight guidelines. • When working at front of the line responsible for setting pace and keeping straight product flow moving along conveyors. • Visually inspect food for any potential quality defects and inform Supervisor, Lead, or QA. • Avoid bumping or moving unifillers and vemags when on the line but may help with removing them from the line. • Help control cross-contamination of allergens by cleaning and sanitize machine completely when changing to a new meal, plus by being careful not to have contact with a different line without changing frock, gloves, etc. • May help train new employees on plating.• Rotate plating position periodically throughout the shift to reduce repetitive injury. • May also help at the back of the line, assist with running, doing sanitation, or other duties as assigned.
- Entender los requisitos del platillo y asegurar que usa el cucharon y otros materiales necesarios para el platillo.- Realizar trabajos de alto volumen de pie en la línea automática poniendo comida en un platillo con cucharon, por pieza o por peso con mínimo desperdicio.- Seguir las instrucciones relativas a los cucharones (rellenas, aniveladas, etc.) para asegurar que los ajustes de la cantidad del platillo estén dentro del peso indicado.- Marcar el ritmo de la velocidad de la línea cuando le toque estar el frente de la línea- Inspeccionar visualmente los alimentos para detectar posibles defectos de calidad e informar al supervisor, al líder o al Control de Calidad.- Evitar tocar o mover las maquinas embutidora, y las maquinas V-Mags cuando esté en la línea, pero puede ayudar a removerlos de la línea.- Ayudar a controlar la contaminación cruzada de los alérgenos mediante la limpieza y desinfección de la máquina completamente cuando se cambia a una nueva comida, además de tener cuidado de no tener contacto con una línea diferente sin cambiar la bata, guantes, etc.- Puede ayudar a entrenar a nuevos empleados en el platillo.- Hacer rotación de posiciones en el platillo periódicamente durante todo el turno para reducir lesiones repetitivas.- También puede ayudar en el empaque, como corredor, hacer saneamiento u otros deberes como según sean asignados.
• Review meal packing instructions and work with Machine Operators to set up lines and have product ready to plate at beginning of the shift.• Interact with RTE personnel to retrieve items needed. Review comps & sub-comps and look of the food to ensure proper items have been pulled as many items look alike. • Monitor usage and ensure line always has food ready to plate so that production does not come to a standstill. • Keep unifillers and v-meg machines filled but to in a way to minimize splattering. Requires some overhead work and use of step ladders.• Follow GMP’s and food safety rules including maneuvering through assembly lines in a way that does not cause cross-contamination.• Ensure open food is covered when line is on break or at lunch. • During clean down and change over process ensure all food is covered, returned to RTE, and RTE personnel told what is in each tote. • Ensure trays, totes, etc. are empty and deliver to the dish room. • Will help with other tasks (e.g., plating, catching, palletizing, etc.) as needed.
- Direct oversite of maintenance team.- Develop and follow up on overall production performance and quality standards. Participate in daily update meetings, analyze and report on downtime or other issues.- Oversees department planning and coordination of workload based on production schedule and adapts to changing circumstances as needed.- Evaluates and recommends improvements in methods, equipment, procedures, etc.- Drive results – includes production volume and reliability, labor management, workflow, and materials loss reduction.- Oversee compliance with GMP, Food Safety & Quality SOPs, and HACCP guidelines. Do quality checks and confer with Quality on food quality issues.- Understand and model personal safety policies, reporting any safety hazards, and actively preventing/eliminating hazards that can cause injury or illness.\- Coordinates maintenance activities with the Kitchen, Warehouse, and Quality Assurance.- Work with Sanitation to ensure rooms are ready for production.- Work closely with all departments to trouble shoot issues and communicate needs.- Work with HR regarding hiring, employee relations, and termination needs.- Monitor onboarding of new employees and performance-based training or cross-training activities.- Communicate clear performance expectations and provide performance coaching.- Monitor/guide supervisory completion of time cards, performance reviews, and dealing with employee issues.- Lead/participate in continuous improvement efforts.- Foster a spirit of cooperation and respect within team and with other departments.- Other duties & projects as assigned